- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 30 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Explore history at Angkor Wat.
- Taste local flavours with a Khmer meal in a small village.
- Relax in the sunshine on golden beaches.
- Take in majestic views of Halong Bay.
- Wander local markets.
- Bond with your travelmates on a night out in Siem Reap.
- Cruise the Mekong on a long houseboat over two days.
- Explore the caves of Phong NhaKẻ Bàng National Park.
- Visit the picturesque Kuang Si waterfalls.
- Show more
Now's the time to explore Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Search for age-old stories at ancient sites like Angkor Wat, tap into the pulse of Southeast Asia’s most famous cities, and find a new watering hole (or two) along the way. There’s a lot to Indochina, and this 30-day tour has just enough free time and fun to help you bring your sense of adventure to every part of it. With one month, four countries, and countless ways to connect to this region, it’s time to see what you’ve been missing.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh/Koh Rong
Day 7: Koh Rong
Day 8: Chambok Homestay
Day 9: Chambok Homestay/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang
Day 11: Nha Trang
Day 12: Nha Trang/Da Nang
Day 13: Da Nang/Hoi An
Day 14: Hoi An
Day 15: Hoi An/Huế
Day 16: Huế/Phong Nha
Day 17: Phong Nha/Hanoi
Day 18: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 19: Ha Long Bay/Hanoi
Day 20: Hanoi/Vientiane
Day 21: Vientiane/Vang Vieng
Day 22: Vang Vieng
Day 23: Vang Vieng/Luang Prabang
Day 24: Luang Prabang
Day 25: Luang Prabang/Pak Beng
Day 26: Pak Beng/Chiang Khong
Day 27: Chiang Khong/Chiang Mai
Day 28: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 29: Bangkok
Day 30: Bangkok
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (7 nts), hostels (multi-share) (16 nts), sleeper trains (4 nts) homestays (2 nts).
23 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Local bus, air-conditioned bus, train, walking, songthaew, tuk-tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal
- Siem Reap
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles
- Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony
- Muang Pakbèng
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Glow Paint Party
- Siem Reap
- Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh
- Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal
- Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Reminisce Riverside
- Hoi An
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Vang Vieng Nightlife
- Vang Vieng
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An
- Phnom Penh
- and Luang Prabang
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Guided hike
- sunset cruise and Kuang Si waterfall excursion in Laos
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indochina Discovery: Seasides and Street Food tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 107 today.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indochina Discovery: Seasides and Street Food tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indochina Discovery: Seasides and Street Food tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina Discovery: Seasides and Street Food tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.