- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discuss daily life with a resident monk.
- Explore the temples and palaces of Ayutthaya.
- Cruise Bangkok’s delightfully chaotic canals.
- Kayak and snorkel the crystalline waters of Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen islands.
Experience the timeless grandeur of Thailand’s cities, temples, and landscapes on a cross-country adventure. Explore the rich cultural heritage and culinary delights of Chiang Mai, then head south to discover tropical coastlines. Stroll the sun-drenched shores of Ko Samui, and venture to limestone cliffs and sacred caves in Krabi. In each destination, marvel at intricate palaces and monasteries, meet locals in village homes and traditional workshops, and delight in the flavours of authentic Thai cuisine.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi/Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
Day 4: Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya/Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok/Ko Samui
Day 10: Ko Samui
Day 11: Ko Samui/Khao Sok
Day 12: Khao Sok
Day 13: Khao Sok/Krabi
Day 14: Krabi
Day 15: Krabi/Bangkok
- Hotels (12 nts), lodge (2 nts).
14 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Private bus/minivan, tuk tuk, tricycle, boat, train, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Farm and Culinary Experience, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Rainforest Eco-Walk & Dinner, Khao Sok
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Krabi Village Excursion, Krabi
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Arrival transfer
- Entrance to Thai-Burma war museum and train ride
- Visit to Erawan National Park
- Guided tour at Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Dinner on a converted rice barge
- Bangkok boat tour of the klongs (canals) and Wat Pho temple complex
- Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen Excursion
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 155 today.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iconic Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iconic Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.