- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discuss daily life with a resident monk.
- Explore the temples and palaces of Ayutthaya.
- Cruise Bangkok’s delightfully chaotic canals.
- Kayak and snorkel the crystalline waters of Ko Mat Sum and Ko Tan islands.
Experience the timeless grandeur of Thailand’s cities, temples, and landscapes on a cross-country adventure. Explore the rich cultural heritage and culinary delights of Chiang Mai, then head south to explore tropical coastlines. Stroll the sun-drenched shores of Ko Samui, and explore limestone cliffs and sacred caves in Krabi. In each destination, marvel at intricate palaces and monasteries, meet locals in village homes and traditional workshops, and delight in the flavors of authentic Thai cuisine.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi/Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
Day 4: Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya/Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok/Ko Samui
Day 10: Ko Samui
Day 11: Ko Samui/Khao Sok
Day 12: Khao Sok
Day 13: Khao Sok/Krabi
Day 14: Krabi
Day 15: Krabi/Bangkok
- Hotels (12 nts), lodge (2 nts).
14 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Private bus/minivan, tuk tuk, tricycle, boat, train, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Farm and Culinary Experience, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Rainforest Eco-Walk & Dinner, Khao Sok
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Krabi Village Excursion, Krabi
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Arrival transfer
- Entrance to Thai-Burma war museum and train ride
- Visit to Erawan National Park
- Guided tour at Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Dinner on a converted rice barge
- Bangkok boat tour of the klongs (canals) and Wat Phra Kaew temple
- Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen Excursion
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 144 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 96 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iconic Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.