- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A couple of hours south of Bangkok lies a fertile lowland with a network of canals, orchards and a huge forest reserve – a tranquil land and lifestyle that is an important facet of Thailand that most visitors never see.
We start by visiting the Damnoen Saduak floating market, a canal packed with small boats selling just about everything before taking a long tail boat ride through the network of canals. We begin our bike ride, along country roads, cycling through orchards and temples, finishing at a canalside hotel.
Day two takes in traffic-free roads and trails with beautiful scenery, entering Kaeng Krachan national park, cycling over a large dam and alongside reservoir, stopping at a secluded hotel in the hills.
On day three we cycle through fishing villages with schools and temples, and along the coast for excellent views of the sea.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hua Hin Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hua Hin Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hua Hin Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hua Hin Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2