- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 21 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a relaxing two day cruise down the Mekong River
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos, and Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hoi An
- Enjoy a luxury cruise on the serene waters of Halong Bay
You'll then discover the highlights of Laos, including the UNESCO listed city of Luang Prabang, the mysterious Plain of Jars at Phonsavan, and the sleepy capital of Vientiane. Next on the itinerary is Cambodia, where you'll visit Siem Reap and you'll discover the ancient temples of Angkor Wat before flying to Phomn Penh.
The last destination on your adventure is Vietnam. You'll start in Saigon in the tropical south, before heading to the charming town of Hoi An on the central coast and then your final destination is the capital city of Hanoi in the north of the country.
Experience the magic, the history and the culture of colourful of Southeast Asia on this explorer trip! Please refer to the itinerary for more details and activities.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Bangkok city tour, flight to Chiang Rai
Day 3: Mekong River Cruise
Day 4: Mekong River Cruise
Day 5: Explore Luang Prabang and Kuang Si Waterfalls
Day 6: Transfer to Phonsavan
Day 7: Discover the Plain of Jars, fly to Vientiane
Day 8: Explore Vientiane
Day 9: Fly to Siem Reap
Day 10: Explore the temples of Angkor Wat
Day 11: Discover Banteay Srei, visit Chong Khneas
Day 12: Explore Siem Reap, fly to Phnom Penh
Day 13: Explore Phnom Penh
Day 14: Fly to Saigon
Day 15: Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, guided tour of Saigon
Day 16: Fly to Da Nang, transfer to Hoi An
Day 17: Explore Hoi An
Day 18: Fly to Hanoi, explore the Old Quarter
Day 19: Halong Bay Cruise
Day 20: Return to Hanoi, explore the city at your own leisure
Day 21: Return to airport for flight home
- 20 nights accommodation
- Transfers as stated in itinerary (including boat cruise)
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Earn US$ 201+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.