- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- age_requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Join a brandnew itinerary that blends amazing cultural encounters and exquisite architectural wonders with stays at some of the region’s most luxurious, and unique, properties.
- Savour delectable local cuisine, browse colourful markets overflowing with exotic produce, learn to prepare regional specialties during handson cooking classes, and shop for highquality handicrafts, including exquisite silks.
- Discover the charming town of Luang Prabang, once home to the royal family, and explore the palace, pagodas, lovely temples, and participate in a morning almsgiving.
- Explore the exquisite temple complexes of magical Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This corner of Asia is a blend of urban, rural, and unspoilt wilderness areas famous for its well-preserved architecture, religions, culture, perfect beaches, wildlife, and tasty cuisine. Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are geographically south east of the Indian subcontinent and south of China.We'll stay at some of Asia's most luxurious tented properties as you discover the many charms of lovely Luang Prabang, the amazing ruins of Siem Reap, and the lush natural beauty of Koh Yoa Noi Island.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok.
Day 2: After breakfast, board our flight to Laos, arriving in Luang Prabang just in
time for your first Laotian lunch.
Day 3: Your day begins with a cycling tour along the mighty Mekong River, passing
small villages and bucolic countryside.
Day 4: For early risers, grab your coffee and make your way before dawn to central
Luang Prabang for the serene practice of alms giving.
Day 5: Take a guided stroll through the morning market to learn about popular local
produce, then visit the National Museum, formerly the Royal Palace.
Day 6: Explore the grand Hindu temple complex of Angkor Wat, the largest religious
monument in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 7: Several exciting options are on offer today, including a Khmer cooking class
and a visit to a silk farm.
Day 8: Transfer to the airport for our flight to Phuket.
Day 9: Kayaking, a morning yoga class, taking a Thai cooking class, and enjoying the
Day 10: Explore the island’s giant limestone cliffs from a whole different angle.
Day 11: Return to Phuket for our flight to Bangkok.
- All accommodations
- All group meals, including selected beverages with lunch and dinner
- Flights within the itinerary
- All excursions in the company of a world-class expedition leader and local guides
- All gratuities
- All entrance fees
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance.
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Glamping Asia: A Luxury Camping Experience Thailand, Laos & Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Glamping Asia: A Luxury Camping Experience Thailand, Laos & Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Glamping Asia: A Luxury Camping Experience Thailand, Laos & Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Glamping Asia: A Luxury Camping Experience Thailand, Laos & Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.