Not sure which trip to do? Why not do all three. This awesome itinerary combines an 8 Day Thailand Experience, Full Moon Experience and the Island Hopper making it the best value for money! Start in Bangkok and finish in Phuket as we take you south the islands whilst seeing all the famous hotspots and some less known favourites including one of the most iconic beach parties in the world, the Full Moon Party. From visiting temples to snorkelling boat trips, there are plenty of activities to enjoy on this trip. A great balance between culture, partying and island adventure.
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Cruise Bangkok
Day 3: Massage & Overnight Train
Day 4: Khao Sok Floating Bungalows
Day 5: Travel to Koh Phangan
Day 6: Muay Thai Lesson
Day 7: Island Boat Trip
Day 8: The Challenge & Full Moon Party
Day 9: Relaxation & Massage Day
Day 10: Head to Koh Tao
Day 11: Koh Nang Yuan Day Trip
Day 12: Action/Relaxation
Day 13: Phi Phi Islands
Day 14: Phi Phi Boat Trip
Day 15: Phuket
Day 16: Chilled Checkout
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 1 breakfast, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Bangkok River Cruise & Temples
- Thai Massage
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Tubing & Kayaking
- Boat Trip Around Koh Phangan
- Snorkelling & Waterfalls (Seasonal)
- Bottle Beach
- Muay Thai Lesson
- Slip N Fly
- Sunset Pool Party
- Full Moon Party
- Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan Day Trip
- Phi Phi Island Boat Trip
- Phuket Wave Simulator Surfing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Full Moon Island Hopper tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Full Moon Island Hopper tour. You can cancel the tour up to 31 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 30 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 September 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Full Moon Island Hopper tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Full Moon Island Hopper tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
What is the best month to visit Thailand?
The best time to visit Thailand is between the months of November and March, which also coincides with the country’s high season. The weather is comparatively colder during this time of year, making it ideal to explore the country. If you want to avoid crowds, then make sure that you head for the country in October. Please bear in mind that although the official monsoon season peaks in August and September, parts of the country continue receiving rainfall all through October, which puts most people off from visiting the country during this month. You can find more information here.
Is Thailand expensive to visit? How do the ATMs work? What currency do they use?
A western European or North American visitor to Thailand will find it one of the best countries in the world to visit on a budget. With street food and budget accommodation both keenly priced, USD 40 per person per day should cover accommodation and meal costs for frugal travelers. However, book organized tours and stay in middle to higher-range hotels and you will be looking at a daily budget of around USD 60 to USD 120 per person, per day. ATMs are widespread and operate exactly as they would at home – with English-language options.
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.
Which countries should I visit in Asia?
Asia has more than enough destinations to meet every traveler’s needs and desires. If you are into adventure, look no further than the mighty Himalayas. Go on an exhilarating hike to the base camp of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world, or head for the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh instead. Thailand, with its blend of dazzling nightlife, rich history, and striking monuments, is the perfect destination not just for those who wish to let their hair down but also for travelers looking forward to being part of a memorable cultural experience.
Go on a tour to Cambodia, home to the monumental Angkor Wat, if you are into off-the-beaten-path destinations, or choose a Japan tour if you wish to discover how traditions and modernity can be seamlessly blended. The Maldives, with its numerous islands and beaches, is sure to provide you with countless opportunities to kick back on sandy stretches, swim in turquoise waters, and go island-hopping, while the rainforests of Malaysia and Indonesia are a haven for wildlife enthusiasts.