- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
The best way to experience a Full Moon Party! This awesome trip takes you to the coolest hotspots on Koh Phangan as we gear up for one of the biggest beach parties in the world. Head to Slip n Fly for the day for DJ's and one of the craziest water slides in South East Asia, kick back at a sunset pool party, and party on into the morning at the infamous Full Moon Party.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 4: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 5: Khao Sok/Koh Phangan
Day 6: Koh Phangan
Day 7: Koh Phangan
Day 8: Koh Phangan
Day 9: Koh Phangan
Day 10: Koh Phangan
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 1 breakfast
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Bangkok river cruise
- Visits to Bangkok’s most historic temples
- Thai Massage
- Overnight train
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- cliff jumping
- Boat trip around Koh Phangan
- Snorkelling & waterfalls (seasonal)
- Day and night on magical bottle beach
- Slip N Fly
- Muay Thai lesson
- Full Moon Party
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Koh Phangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Full Moon Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 43 today.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Full Moon Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Full Moon Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Full Moon Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.