- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the sites of Bangkok on a guided tour
- Follow the Mekong on a relaxing two day boat cruise
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos and Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Explore the quiet fishing town of Kep and the nearby riverside town of Kampot
At the Thai/Laos border you'll board a private boat for a two-day cruise following the Mekong River to Luang Prabang. Once here, discover the highlights of Laos including the UNESCO listed city of Luang Prabang and the sleepy capital of Vientiane, before flying to Cambodia. In Cambodia, you'll explore the ancient temples of Angkor Wat and learn more about the Khmer Rouge and Cambodia's dark past with visits to Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. To finish the trip, head to explore the peaceful coastal town of Kep, the nearby riverside town of Kampot and the beautiful Rabbit Island.
See the itinerary for more detailed day-to-day information.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Bangkok city tour, flight to Chiang Rai
Day 3: Mekong River Cruise
Day 4: Mekong River Cruise
Day 5: Explore Luang Prabang
Day 6: Explore Luang Prabang
Day 7: Discover Kuang Si Falls
Day 8: Fly to Siem Reap
Day 9: Explore the temples of Angkor Wat
Day 10: Explore the Angkor Wat Temple Complex
Day 11: Fly to Phnom Penh
Day 12: Explore Phnom Penh, transfer to Kep
Day 13: Explore Kep and nearby Kampot
Day 14: Discover Koh Thonsay (Rabbit Island)
Day 15: Transfer back to Phonm Penh, sunset cruise on Tonle Sap
Day 16: Transfer back to airport for your flight home
- 15 nights accommodation
- Transfers/transportation as stated in itinerary (including boat cruise)
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- Some meals, as listed in the itinerary
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Earn US$ 247+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.