- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Take part in a Muay Thai boxing training session and absorb local life on a longtail boat journey through Bangkok's canal network
- Khao Sok National Park Enjoy a canoe trip through this ancient jungle
- Koh Phangan Stunning bays, beautiful beaches, waterfalls and forests
- Ang Thong National Marine Park Stunning limestone islands home to dolphins, sea otters and monitor lizards
Try out Thai boxing, hang out in lively Bangkok and visit Khao Sok rainforest. In the second week swap land for sea and travel to Thailand's famous tropical islands with white sandy beaches, easy going villages and the chance to spot pink dolphins. Khao Sok National Park - Enjoy a canoe trip through this ancient jungle Koh Phangan - Stunning bays, beautiful beaches, waterfalls and forests Ang Thong National Marine Park - Stunning limestone islands home to dolphins, sea otters and monitor lizards
I'm looking forward to my next trip!”
Day 1 : Trip starts in Bangkok
Day 2 : Muay Thai boxing session and long tail boat cruise. Overnight train to Surat Thani
Day 3 : Walks in Khao Sok National Park with canoe ride through the park
Day 4 : Included guided jungle walk with time to relax and swim in the river
Day 5 : Ferry to Koh Phangan, where we transfer to Salad Beach for a free afternoon
Day 6 : On Koh Phangan with included boat trip around the island
Day 7 : On Koh Phangan with optional snorkelling
Day 8 : Ferry to Koh Samui with its white sandy beaches and coral reefs
Day 9 : Visit Ang Thong National Marine Park by boat
Day 10 : Free day to snorkel or relax on the beach with optional cookery course
Day 11 : Boat trip to see Pink Dolphins and overnight train back to Bangkok
Day 12 : Free in Bangkok. Optional Tuk Tuk ride to the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha and Wat Po
Day 13 : Trip ends in Bangkok
- 12 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Hotel (2 nights)
- Overnight Train from Bangkok to Surat Thani (1 night)
- Morning Mist Resort (2 nights)
- Villa Cha Cha Salad Beach (3 nights)
- Punnpreeda Beach Resort (3 nights)
- Overnight Train from Surat Thani to Bangkok (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Thailand Jungle and Islands Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Thailand Jungle and Islands Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Thailand Jungle and Islands Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Thailand Jungle and Islands Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.