- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- age_requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Take part in a Muay Thai boxing training session and absorb local life on a longtail boat journey through Bangkok's canal network
- Khao Sok National Park Enjoy a canoe trip through this ancient jungle
- Koh Lanta Spend time on the 'Island of Long Beaches'
- Koh Phi Phi Explore the iconic backdrop to the film, 'The Beach'
Southern Thailand's warm, clear waters and west coast tropical islands provide a perfect winter getaway. Combine some of the world's most beautiful beaches by kayak, speedboat and longtail boat with time to explore ancient jungles that are home to whooping gibbons, long tailed macaques and wild elephant. A few days in Bangkok adds contrast with the opportunity to try Thai boxing and cruising the city's klongs. Bangkok - Take part in a Muay Thai boxing training session and absorb local life on a long-tail boat journey through Bangkok's canal network Khao Sok National Park - Enjoy guided jungle walks and a canoe trip through this ancient jungle Khao Lak - Do as much or as little as you like in this unspoilt beach destination, with a full day snorkeling around the Similian Islands
The Ethiopian people don't have a lot of material things but what they have they are willing to share. It was a real eye opener and is making me re-think how I live. I'm really glad I went there.”
Costa Rica is well up there with a couple of others in second place. A wonderful experience.”
Day 1 : Trip starts in Bangkok
Day 2 : Thai boxing session and long tail boat cruise
Day 3 : Explore the Floating Market. Overnight beach camp
Day 4 : Morning walk to Laem Sala Beach and Phraya Nakhon Caves. Free afternoon to relax on the beach
Day 5 : Elephant safari in Kui Buri National Park
Day 6 : Free day at the beach
Day 7 : Visit secluded Koh Phitak Island. Option of night time squid fishing
Day 8 : Khao Sok National Park. Guided jungle walks and canoe rides
Day 9 : Khao Sok National Park. Guided jungle walks
Day 10 : Drive to Khao Lak, free afternoon
Day 11 : Snorkeling trip to Similian Islands
Day 12 : Free day at the beach
Day 13 : Trip ends in Phuket
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Hotel (2 nights)
- Sam Phraya Beach Camp (1 night)
- The Green Beach Resort (3 nights)
- Koh Phitak Homestay (1 night)
- Morning Mist Resort (2 nights)
- Palm Galleria Resort (3 nights)
- 12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Thailand Beach, Jungle and Wildlife Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Thailand Beach, Jungle and Wildlife Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Thailand Beach, Jungle and Wildlife Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Thailand Beach, Jungle and Wildlife Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.