- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- age_requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Take part in a Muay Thai boxing training session and absorb local life on a longtail boat journey through Bangkok's canal network
- River Kwai Stay in a raft house; explore the river on a bamboo raft and visit the infamous bridge
- Khao Sok National Park Kayak through one of the oldest jungles in Southeast Asia
- Klong Noi Take an overnight train to Surat Thani and spend a night in a small village near the coast
Thailand has long been a highly popular destination for families, understandably given its friendly, welcoming reputation coupled with fascinating culture and fantastic food. This two week trip is packed full of activities and experiences to give you an insight into traditional Thai life. Stay in raft houses on the River Kwai, walk through dense rainforests, put culinary skills to the test and relax on Thailand's tropical beaches. Bangkok - Take part in a Muay Thai boxing training session and absorb local life on a long-tail boat journey through Bangkok's canal network Khao Sok National Park - Kayak through one of the oldest jungles in Southeast Asia Koh Samui - Relax among the island's coconut plantations and perfect palm-fringed beaches
Day 1 : Trip starts in Bangkok
Day 2 : Thai boxing session and tour of the city by long tail boat.
Day 3 : Optional cookery course; Afternoon boat trip along Kwai Noi River.
Day 4 : Bamboo rafting; Afternoon cycle to limestone caves.
Day 5 : Long tail boat and trek to Erawan Waterfall, swimming in natural pools. Overnight train to Surat Thani
Day 6 : Arrive Surat Thani and drive to homestay in Klong Noi.
Day 7 : Khao Sok National Park; jungle canoe adventure and free time.
Day 8 : Full day in Khao Sok National Park, walking and canoeing safari.
Day 9 : Ferry to Koh Samui and transfer to beach accommodation.
Day 10 : Free day on Koh Samui.
Day 11 : Boat trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park
Day 12 : Koh Samui and train back to Bangkok
Day 13 : In Bangkok with optional visit to interactive museums, Golden Mount or Ocean World
Day 14 : Trip ends in Bangkok
- 13 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Royal Princess Larn Luang Hotel (3 nights)
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts (2 nights)
- Overnight Train from Nakhon Pathom to Punpin (1 night)
- Klong Noi Homestay (1 night)
- Morning Mist Resort (2 nights)
- Punnpreeda Beach Resort (3 nights)
- Overnight Train from Surat Thani to Bangkok (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Tuk Tuk
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Thailand Active Jungle and Beach Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98 today.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Thailand Active Jungle and Beach Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Thailand Active Jungle and Beach Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Thailand Active Jungle and Beach Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.