- Kayaking and canoeing
- Photography tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cross the scenic Krabi River aboard a longtail boat.
- Take your seat on a motorized tricycle tuktuk to be whisked through Krabi’s bustling villages.
- Kayak and snorkel around the secluded islands of Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen. Spot elusive wildlife in the pristine rainforest of Khao Sok National Park
Discover the laid-back culture and stunning natural treasures of southern Thailand on this sojourn to tropical shores, from Ko Samui to Krabi. Stroll along white-sand beaches, trek through lush rainforest, and snorkel crystalline waters in the Gulf of Thailand and the Andaman Sea. Whether navigating mangrove forests by longtail boat or winding between traditional villages in a motorized tuk-tuk, experience the lesser known side of Thailand’s idyllic coastal escapes.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Ko Samui
Day 3: Ko Samui
Day 4: Ko Samui/Khao Sok
Day 5: Khao Sok
Day 6: Khao Sok/Krabi
Day 7: Krabi
Day 8: Krabi/Bangkok
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Private bus, minivan, boat, walking, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Farm and Culinary Experience, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Rainforest Eco-Walk & Dinner, Khao Sok
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Krabi Village Excursion, Krabi
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Arrival transfer
- Ko Mat Sum and Ko Taen Excursion
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Southern Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Southern Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Southern Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Southern Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.