- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a relaxing, twoday cruise on the Mekong River
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang
- Visit the mysterious Plain of Jars in Phonsavan
- Explore the charming capital city of Vientiane
See the fascinating Pak Ou Caves (also known as Buddha Caves), stroll along the tree-lined boulevards of the French colonial city of Luang Prabang and visit the intriguing Plain of Jars. Explore the historical buildings and important Buddhist temples of Laos' charming capital city, Vientiane, located on the banks of the Mekong River.
We will drive you to the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Bangkok city tour & flight to Chiang Rai
Day 3: Mekong River cruise
Day 4: Mekong River Cruise, Pak Ou Caves & Luang Prabang
Day 5: Explore Luang Prabang and Kuang Si Waterfalls
Day 6: Luang Prabang - Phonsavan
Day 7: Discover the Plain of Jars & fly to Vientiane
Day 8: Vientiane city tour
Day 9: Vientiane departure
- 8 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off transfers. Transport as per the itinerary, including boat cruise and flights
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned on itinerary
- A local, English-speaking guide throughout the duration of the tour
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.