- Walking tour
- Cooking classes
- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- duration 38 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Float around the idyllic Phi Phi islands on an exclusive boat trip
- Visit remote hill tribes and make friends with elephants in Chiang Mai
- Dive into the culture, food and fast paced lifestyle of buzzing Hanoi
- Kayak through caves and sleep on a private island in Ha Long Bay
3 countries, 38 days, 1 incredible adventure and countless memories - that’s Epic Asia in a nutshell. Visiting Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, this deep dive into one of the world’s most colourful and fascinating continents will have you seeing ancient wonders, tasting the freshest of street food, cuddling elephants, snoozing under palm trees on idyllic beaches, learning about local life and culture, meeting fascinating people, and having the absolute time of your life. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
I would absolutely recommend the Oz Intro trip for anyone looking to do solo travel. Beginning your time in Australia, whether it is for travel or work, Intro travel will help you start to finish. It is a great way to start off your trip and a great way to make friends that will last a lifetime.
Tom Dewsnap of Intro Travel specifically made my trip truly memorable. Tom was always patient with me and my barrage of never-ending emails, still he responded to all my questions and was extremely helpful. Every response always ended with him asking if there was anything else, he could help with. He continued this level of assistance and support through the entire trip. Tom even booked my entire travel plans so that upon getting to Australia I had no worries about my accommodation or anything!
Intro Travel is truly amazing from before your trip, during, and even after helping book your onward travel plans. Thank you!”
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok- Bangkok
Day 2: Temples & Tuk Tuks- Bangkok
Day 3: Thai cooking class- Bangkok
Day 4: Floating bungalows - Khao Sok
Day 5-8: Welcome to paradise - Koh Phangan
Day 9: ‘Sawasdee’ Phi Phi - Phi Phi
Day 10: Full day boat trip - Phi Phi
Day 11: Islands & viewpoints - Phi Phi
Day 12: Time to chill - Phi Phi
Day 13-17: Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai
Day 18: Fly to Vietnam - Hanoi
Day 19: Rickshaw Exploring - Hanoi
Day 20- Ha Long Bay stay - Ha Long Bay
Day 21: Private island stay- Ha Long Bay
Day 22-23: Ninh Binh - Ninh Binh
Day 24: Explore Hoi An - Hoi An
Day 25: Cooking class - Hoi An
Day 26: Ho Chi Minh City - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 27: Mekong Delta - Mekong Delta
Day 28: Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 29: Arrive in Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh
Day 30: Tuk Tuks & History - Phnom Penh
Day 31-32: Kampot - Kampot
Day 33-35: Koh Rong - Koh Rong
Day 36-37: Siem Reap - Siem Reap
Day 38: Depart Siem Reap or extend your stay - Siem Reap
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 37 Nights Accommodation
- Overnight Boat Trip on Ha Long Bay
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- S21 Prison With Local Guide
- Help with Onward Travel
- Bangkok River Cruise & Ancient Temples
- Thai Cooking Class
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Kayaking & Tubing
- Island Trip & Snorkelling
- Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Thai Massage
- Paradise Islands Boat Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Experience & Viewpoint
- Jungle Zip-Lining & Overnight Hill Tribe Trek
- Bamboo River Rafting
- Elephant Experience
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Private Island Stay & Kayaking
- Local Homestay Experience
- Bicycle Tour of Ninh Binh
- Rice Paddies & River Boat Cruise
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Vietnamese Cooking Class
- Visit Local Markets
- Basket Boat Crab Fishing
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
- Traditional Mud Fishing
- Mekong Delta Experience
- Local Village Visit
- Tuk Tuk Tour of Phnom Penh
- Tour of the Killing Fields
- Local Markets & Pepper Plantation
- Khmer Cooking Class & River Cruise
- Koh Rong Island Boat Trip & Snorkelling
- Floating Villages
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Temple Tour
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 340 today.
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Epic Asia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Epic Asia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Epic Asia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.