- duration 13 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Interact with exworking elephants at Elephant Haven
- Explore the waterfalls of Erawan National Park
- Discover the exotic Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea
- Bask in the beautiful beaches of Phuket
The trip starts in Bangkok where you'll discover the main sites of this bustling city with a local guide. Then head to Kanchanaburi, which is known for the Death Railway built during WWII. From Kanchanaburi, you'll visit Elephant Haven, one of the most respected and responsible centres for elephants in the country. You'll then visit the beautiful Erawan National Park where you can discover the picturesque waterfalls and limestone caves, before heading to Khao Sok National Park where you can enjoy a range of adventure activities including trekking and kayaking. Near the end of the trip, you'll have time to chill out and relax on the beautiful beaches of Koh Phi Phi and Phuket before flying home.
Find out more about this fabulous trip in the what's included section and the detailed itinerary.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Bangkok
Day 3: Transfer to Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Elephant Nature Park (Sai Yok Kanchanaburi)
Day 5: Fly from Bangkok to Surat Thani, transfer to Khao Sok
Day 6: Explore Khao Sok National Park
Day 7: Transfer to Koh Phi Phi
Day 8: Explore the Phi Phi Islands
Day 9: Explore the Phi Phi Islands
Day 10: Transfer to Phuket
Day 11: John Gray Hong By Starlight Tour
Day 12: Explore Phuket
Day 13: Transfer to airport for flight home
- 12 nights accommodation
- Transfers as stated in itinerary
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to national parks and sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Save +US$ 128 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.