- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a traditional khantoke dinner in a rural village.
- Enjoy a visit and talk with a monk at Wat Suan Dok Temple.
- Have lunch at a training restaurant for disadvantaged youth.
- Witness an outstanding performance at Phare (the Cambodian circus).
Encounter the colorful cultures of Indochina on an 18-day journey to Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. Cruise Halong Bay, explore incredible Angkor Wat, interact with local families, and taste some of the world’s best street food at the night markets of Chiang Mai. Soak up the richness of this corner of the globe so steeped in tradition.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai/Luang Prabang
Day 6: Luang Prabang
Day 7: Luang Prabang
Day 8: Luang Prabang/Hanoi
Day 9: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 10: Ha Long/Hanoi
Day 11: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh
Day 15: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 16: Siem Reap
Day 17: Siem Reap
Day 18: Siem Reap
- Hotels (16 nts), junk boat (1 nt).
17 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD235-305 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, first-class public bus, boat, tuk tuk, plane, cyclo, traditional junk boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lunch at Hoa Sua, Hanoi
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cambodian Circus Performance and Talk, Siem Reap
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Arrival transfer
- Tour of Bangkok including boat ride on the klong (canals)
- Visit the temple at Doi Suthep
- Orientation walk of Chiang Mai night market
- Tour of Luang Prabang
- Boat tour to Pak Ou cave temples
- Kuang Sii waterfall excursion
- Hanoi old town cyclo tour
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum visit
- Halong Bay overnight cruise
- Ho Chi Minh City cyclo tour
- Cu Chi tunnels tour
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour
- Tuol Sleng Prison Museum tour and Choeung Ek memorial (the "killing fields") tour
- Siem Reap orientation walk and night market
- Two-day guided tour of Angkor Wat
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Southeast Asia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 140 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Southeast Asia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Southeast Asia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Southeast Asia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.