- Local culture
- War sites
- Local boat rides
- Shopping and Markets
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wander around Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Take a Long tail boat ride through the canal
- Visit the historic River Kwai Bridge
- Explore a WWII Museum
Wake up early and get away from a busy city of Bangkok! We'll pick you up between 6:30 am and 7 am and head to the world famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, one of the few original floating markets in Thailand. The market is located in Ratchaburi province, 110 km southwest of Bangkok.
Get a glimpse of the traditional Thai lifestyle as you sit back and relax on a private longtail boat, which will take you along a canal where you can enjoy the green view of coconut trees and fruit plantations. Soon you arrive at the busy authentic floating market. Enjoy trying different kinds of fresh tropical fruits, mouth-watering noodles, snacks, coconut drinks and more at the market.
After the market, we'll have lunch at a restaurant before we continue to Kanchanaburi. Here you can walk on the historic River Kwai Bridge. Visit the WWII Museum, which displays the tragedy of WWII and also houses a collection of various items connected with the construction of the railway by prisoners of war in 1942. Stop at the cemetery, home to the remains of almost 7,000 prisoners of war who lost their lives during the construction of the "Death Railway".
We'll drop you off at your hotel at around 5 pm.
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transfer to your hotel in town
- Long tail boat ride
- All entrance fees as mentioned on the program
- Any optional tours
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe advise bringing sun protection including a hat and sunglasses.