- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic with a cycling tour that gets you behind the tourist mask and into the heart and soul of Thailand's south
- Ride through a sea of greenery as a constant companion, then wind down on the famous sandy shores and azure waters of Thailand’s west coast
- There’s no need for artificial sports drinks here – rehydrate with fresh coconut and fruit juices straight from the plant
- Dive into the nature lover’s paradise of ancient Khao Sok National Park, then fall asleep to the sounds of the jungle in a riverside bungalow
The road is laid out before you on this cycling adventure through Southern Thailand. Beginning in Bangkok with an overnight train, the route sweeps south to the deeply green prehistoric scenery that lies across the map – stunning ancient forests and limestone peaks that were formed hundreds of millions of years ago. Pass emerald waters where tiny islands of exquisite pale rock break the surface, cruising along palm-fringed routes lined with friendly locals. Pedal along undulating roads to unforgettable Khao Sok National Park, walk along dirt trails in search of wildlife, and freewheel down the Andaman Coast to relax on its powdered coastline. Ride inland to Phang Nga Bay and finish up in the classic beachside town of Ao Nang. This active nine-day journey gives a unique look at this fascinating part of the country.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
- Hotel (5 nights), bungalow (2 nights), overnight train (1 night)
- 6 Breakfasts
- Bicycle (e-bike option available , subject to availability) , Support vehicle , Train , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Khao Sok NP - entrance fee
- Phang Nga - Longtail Boat to James Bond Island
- Koh Yao Noi - Phang Nga National Marine Park
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ao Nang are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Southern Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Southern Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Southern Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Southern Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- To complete this trip it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
- While the cycling distances are relatively short and the terrain relatively flat, the climate is usually warm, so you'll need to be reasonably fit. Keep in mind the support vehicle will always be on hand if you need a break.
- The riding is mostly done on sealed roads, with the occasional gravel cycle path, so there are no special technical skills required. However, some downhill practice is a great idea prior to your trip.
- Please note that both cycling and driving distances may vary due to local circumstances out of our control.
- There’s the possibility of a few hiccups along the way – a puncture here and there maybe – but there’s no doubt this is an incredibly rewarding adventure.
- The weather in this region varies seasonally. Be prepared to get sweaty, and for the occasional rainstorm which may require a change of plans.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions