- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Cycle through 3 countries
- Discover aweinspiring ancient monuments
- Explore incredible Angkor by bike
- Wander the streets of Cambodia's Phnom Penh, an exciting capital city with a frontier feel
This journey takes us through three countries with divergent histories and subtly different cultures. From the bustling streets of Bangkok, to the serene tranquillity of the shimmering paddy fields, to the magnificence of Angkor’s temples, we see a little piece of everything these amazing countries have to offer. In Vietnam we enter the Mekong Delta, a spectacular patchwork of rice paddies and waterways. Our journey ends in Saigon where the frenetic pace and vibrant street life contrasts starkly with the rural areas we have cycled through, and will leave a lasting impression.
Day 1: Start Bangkok
Day 2: Early transfer to the old kingdom of Ayuttaya; warm-up ride on trail
Day 3: Cycle to Sa Keaw
Day 4: Ride to Aranyaprathet
Day 5: Into Cambodia and on to Siem Reap
Day 6: First of two full days to explore the temple complex of Angkor by bus and
bike, including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, the Bayon and Banteay Srei
Day 7: Second day at Angkor temple complex
Day 8: Drive to Phnom Penh, stopping at Sambor Prei Kuk and Skuon
Day 9: Sightseeing including Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Tuol Sleng Genocide
Museum and the 'Killing Fields'
Day 10: Transfer to Takeo then cycle to Vietnam border and Chau Doc
Day 11: Cycle/drive through the Mekong Delta to Vinh Long; catch boat to homestay
Day 12: Transfer to Cai Be for floating market; scenic cycle along Mekong riverbank;
transfer to Saigon
Day 13: Free day in Saigon
Day 14: End Saigon
- 12 nights hotels (all with en suite facilities) and 1 night homestay guesthouse to experience some 'Mekong Delta' hospitality , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- 9 days cycling with 95% vehicle support
- London flights
- Generally good tarmac in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam, with some easy dirt roads in Thailand and Vietnam.
- Traffic levels higher near the larger towns, so you should be comfortable riding occasionally in traffic
- Airport transfers
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Indochina & Angkor - Premium tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 125 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 09 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle Indochina & Angkor - Premium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Indochina & Angkor - Premium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.