- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Work up an appetite with a leisurely cycle through the ancient Buddhas and ruined temples of Heritagelisted Sukothai Park, then feast on a homecooked picnic lunch
- Experience daily rural life firsthand when staying with longtime Intrepid friends in a small Thai village
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at the Chang Chill Elephant Park and the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre
- Pick up some impressive new culinary skills and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class
Combining the best of the north and south, this is the definitive Thailand tour. Travel from the clamour of the capital to the serenity of steamy rainforests; from atmospheric ruins to relaxed sun-drenched islands. Tour temples in Bangkok, bargain-hunt in lively Chiang Mai and then swim, snorkel or simply kick back on the divine beaches of the southern coast. This adventure is the perfect chance to visit the many attractions and treasures of Thailand.
Village Homestay - Chiang Mai
Ko Yao Yai
Ko Yao Yai
- Homestay (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (1 nights), Resort (6 nights), Hotel (7 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Overnight sleeper train , Speed boat , Private minivan , Taxi , Longtail boat , Songtheaw , Bicycle , Public Bus , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Sukhothai - Night Market
- Sukhothai - Historical Park bike tour
- Sukhothai - Home-cooked picnic lunch
- Village Homestay - Cultural performance
- Village Homestay - Khantok dinner
- Village Homestay - Home-Cooked Lunch
- Village Homestay - Cycling tour
- Chiang Mai - Thai Cooking Class
- Chiang Mai - ChangChill elephant sanctuary
- Chiang Mai - ChangChill Elephant Sanctuary Lunch
- Bangkok - Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Ao Nang - Ao Thalane Sea Kayaking
- Ao Nang - Ao Thalane Lunch
- Ko Yao Yai - Home-cooked dinner
- Ko Yao Yai - Traditional dessert making
- Ko Yao Yai - Village visit & guided walk
- Koh Yao Yai - Phang Nga National Marine Park
- Koh Yao Yai - Boat trip & snorkelling
- Ko Yao Yai - Picnic lunch on the beach
- Phuket - Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre
- Phuket - Bang Pae waterfall
- Phuket - Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Thailand West Coast (Nov - Apr) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Thailand West Coast (Nov - Apr) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Thailand West Coast (Nov - Apr) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Thailand West Coast (Nov - Apr) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip includes a night on an overnight train from Bangkok to Surat Thani. Accommodation is simple but comfortable – soft sleeper class multishare compartments with air-conditioning and bunk beds, with sheets and a pillow provided. Overnight trains are a real Intrepid experience and one of the best ways to come face-to-face with the country and its people.
- There is a night at a homestay on this trip, a wonderful opportunity to witness everyday Thai life. Facilities are basic and multishare, with fold-out mattresses on the floor and shared bathrooms. The rewards of such an authentic local experience are immeasurable.
- There is an included bicycle ride around Sukhothai Heritage Park on this trip. It’s a leisurely cycle though, and one of the best ways to see the park.
- This trip includes free time for flexibility and space for making your own discoveries. There are lots of recommended optional activities if you wish, or just time to soak up the sun and kick back on the countless beautiful beaches.
- Experience travel in a variety of different ways, using private mini vans and local transport like overnight sleeper trains, longtail boats, speed boats, and even kayaks!
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal