- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb up the seventiered Erawan Waterfalls.
- Explore ancient ruins in the old capital city of Ayutthaya.
- Trek through rainforest trails in Ko Ngai.
- Relax on deserted beaches.
If you're one part beach bum and one part culture fiend, we've got a trip to Thailand with your name on it. This 14-day tour takes you from the bustling streets of Bangkok and the vibrant city of Chiang Mai to the country's idyllic islands in the south. There's plenty of time to explore marine life with snorkelling sessions, snap photos of stunning limestone karsts, or simply kick back on white-sand beaches.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya
Day 5: Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok/Ko Ngai
Day 9: Ko Ngai
Day 10: Ko Ngai/Ko Lanta
Day 11: Ko Lanta
Day 12: Ko Lanta/Ao Nang
Day 13: Ao Nang
Day 14: Ao Nang/Bangkok
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), rafthouse (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
12 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Train, air-con bus/minivan, walking, plane, long tail boat, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight Rafthouse Excursion, Kanchanaburi
- Wat Pho visit
- Klong riverboat tour
- Erawan Falls and Bridge on the River Kwai visit (Kanchanaburi)
- Thai-Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery visit
- Temple ruins tour (Ayutthaya)
- Doi Suthep temple visit (Chiang Mai)
- Internal Flights
- Beach barbecue (Ko Lanta)
- Half-day snorkelling boat trip through the Trang Islands (Ko Ngai)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Thailand - West Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 81 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Thailand - West Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Thailand - West Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Thailand - West Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.