- Visit the Royal Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple.
- See Wat Pho and its Golden Reclining Buddha.
- Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple).
- See the Grand Palace, Bangkok's most important temple and palace complex.
- Long tail boat trip on the Thonburi canal back waters.
- The giant reclining Buddha at Way Po and the iconic Wat Arun.
- Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace Sightseeing.
- Glide along the Chao Phraya River, the River of the Kings.
- Visit Buddhist temples.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 88 5 hours View Tour
|Apr 27||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 29||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore the Bangkok lifestyle on local transportation.
- Take a long tail motor boat through the small canals of Bangkok.
- Visit Chinatown.
- Visit Wat Prayunwongsawat and see hundreds of turtles.
- Tour Wat Kalayanamit and see the sacred gigantic Buddha image.
- Visit Santa Cruz Church in the old community, formerly Portugal quarter.
Get a much better understanding of life and culture and discover Bangkok from another perspective ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Bangkok/Bangkok View Map
- Operator We Tour Thailand
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Enjoy cruising in Ha Long Bay.
- Go out on sightseeing tours of Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City & Phnom Penh.
- Relax in Phuket, visit some of its surrounding islands.
- Discover the capital city of Bangkok and its highlights.
- Trek in the mountains of northern Thailand and learn more about the people there.
- Explore the jungles of Khao Sok National Park and visit an elephant park.
- Enjoy a relaxing, two-day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang.
- Visit the mysterious Plain of Jars in Phonsavan.
- Visit Bangkok's Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- Discover the floating markets of Damneon Saduak.
- Explore the ancient cities of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai.
- Explore Bangkok’s famous floating markets.
- Visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi.
- Stay in a hill tribe lodge in northern Thailand and learn about Hmong culture.
- Enjoy a relaxing two day cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos, and Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hoi An.
- Enjoy a two day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos.
- Explore the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Discover the sites of Bangkok on a guided tour.
- Follow the Mekong on a relaxing two day boat cruise.
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos and Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Explore the Thai capital of Bangkok.
- Trek in the mountainous hill tribe region and stay at a remote hill tribe lodge.
- Visit the Elephant Nature Park.
- Cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the mysterious Plain of Jars.
- Explore the breathtaking countryside of the Bolaven Plateau.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results