- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Starting off in Bangkok and ending in the north, Chiang Mai, you are in for a jam-packed 8 days. Experience some of the best highlights of Central and North Thailand. Wander the bustling night markets of Bangkok, play with elephants in Chiang Mai, explore the archaeological gem of Ayutthaya, and get your cameras ready as you witness the spectacular White Temple in Chiang Rai. This tour gives you the perfect taste of Thailand’s charm, you'll most definitely be left wanting more!
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok City Tour
Day 3: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Phitsanulok
Day 5: Phitsanulok, Sukhothai, Chiang Rai
Day 6: Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai, Elephant EcoValley, Chiang Mai
Day 8: Chiang Mai
- 4 Star Hotels and Resorts
- 7 Breakfasts
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Organised orientation walks at the towns visited
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Charming Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Charming Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Charming Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Charming Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.