- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: Enjoy the sweet smells of fresh flowers at Bangkok’s largest flower market, Pak Khlong Talat.
- Ayutthaya: The second capital of the kingdom of Siam is, to this day, an exemplar of Thailand’s traditional lifestyle.
Spend three unforgettable days on a round-trip adventure that starts and finishes in Bangkok. Discover the region’s ancient monuments, dazzling temples, bustling markets, and even the inspiration for a Hollywood blockbuster, which all help make Thailand the most intriguing country in Southeast Asia. Visit ruins such as those of Ayutthaya, which offer an insight into the grandeur of past glories, and mix and mingle with the locals in some of Thailand’s authentic villages, where the past is very much alive.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok - Kanchanaburi (190 Kms - 4hrs)
Day 2: Kanchanaburi – Ayutthaya (180km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Ayutthaya – Nakhon Nayok - Depart Bangkok (195 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
- 2 nights' accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners upon an additional cost (Full-board optional extra)
- Air-conditioned private transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
- Operated with English-speaking guide
- Operated with Italian, French, German or Spanish-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Golden Mount (Wat Saket), Pak Khlong Talat, the Artist's House, Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Ayutthaya Floating Market. Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Viharn Phra Mongkol Bophit, Wat Phra Mahathat, Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam, a site of the Royal Project for sustainable farming
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Central Thailand Highlights In A Loop 3 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Central Thailand Highlights In A Loop 3 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Central Thailand Highlights In A Loop 3 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.