- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: Enjoy the sweet smells of fresh flowers at Bangkok’s largest flower market, Pak Khlong Talat.
- Ayutthaya: The second capital of the kingdom of Siam is, to this day, an exemplar of Thailand’s traditional lifestyle.
Spend three unforgettable days on a round-trip adventure that starts and finishes in Bangkok. Discover the region’s ancient monuments, dazzling temples, bustling markets, and even the inspiration for a Hollywood blockbuster, which all help make Thailand the most intriguing country in Southeast Asia. Visit ruins such as those of Ayutthaya, which offer an insight into the grandeur of past glories, and mix and mingle with the locals in some of Thailand’s authentic villages, where the past is very much alive.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok - Kanchanaburi (190 Kms - 4hrs)
Day 2: Kanchanaburi – Ayutthaya (180km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Ayutthaya – Nakhon Nayok - Depart Bangkok (195 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Half-Board Option: 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches
- Full-Board Option: 2 breakfasts; 3 lunches; 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme.
- A surcharge will be applied for pick up/ drop off transfers on day 1 and 3 to and from outer hotels in Bangkok
- Operated with English, Italian, French, German or Spanish-speaking guide*
- *Note: Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Golden Mount (Wat Saket),Pak Khlong Talat, the Artist's House,Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Ayutthaya Floating Market. Wat Phra Si Sanphet, Viharn Phra Mongkol Bophit, Wat Phra Mahathat, Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam, a site of the Royal Project for sustainable farming
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up from outer Bangkok hotels.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Central Thailand Highlights In A Loop 3 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Central Thailand Highlights In A Loop 3 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Central Thailand Highlights In A Loop 3 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.