- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3555
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Begin in Bangkok and finish in Ho Chi Minh City – with plenty of opportunities to further explore these Southeast Asian hotspots, maybe add an extra couple of days to enhance your adventure and indulge in more Thai massage and Vietnamese coffees.
- Let a local expert bring Cambodia’s ancient history to life as you temple-hop at the Angkor complex with your small group – one of South East Asia's most stunning attractions.
- Take a boat tour through the floating village of Tonle Sap Lake – the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia – and learn about the locals’ unique lifestyle of living on the water.
- Learn the confronting yet important history of Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek in Phnom Penh with a full-day experience.
- Enjoy a trip that’s packed full of experiences, giving you a great insight into Cambodia, all in a short time – perfect for the traveller passing through or those with limited availability.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, CRST. Donations help them break the cycle of poverty in Cambodia by inspiring and empowering children with education opportunities.
- Show more
Set out on an insightful journey through Cambodia's temple-strewn landscapes, seeing traditional cultures and vibrant cities on an incredible eight-day adventure. From the hustle and bustle of Thailand's heady capital of Bangkok, you’ll dive straight into the stately grandeur of the Angkor complex to wander the temples of days past. Discover the sobering history of Phnom Penh and finish with the cosmopolitan flavours of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. This journey through the heart of Cambodia hits all the highlights and is sure to leave you with some unforgettable memories of a fascinating part of Southeast Asia.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Angkor Wat/ Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts
- Private minibus , Public bus , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - One day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Chong Kneas Floating Village boat trip
- Kampong Thom - Santuk Silk Farm
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- You'll visit several temples on this trip, and this requires a level of modesty. Be sure to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also good for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
- There are some long travel days by private and public transport (up to 10 hours on the road) on the border crossing days. These are relatively comfortable vehicles with air conditioning, designated seats and luggage compartments. Your leader and local guides will assist with the border crossings to ensure it’s as smooth as possible, but plenty of patience is advised.
- You may also want to check out our Best of Cambodia and Vietnam if you have a longer time to explore the region: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/vietnam/best-cambodia-vietnam-127028
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.