- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore bustling Bangkok.
- Catch the sunrise over Angkor Wat.
- Enjoy a delicious local Khmer meal in a small village.
- Chill out on golden beaches.
Now's the time to explore Cambodia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Marvel at the incredible Khmer ruins of Angkor Wat and the clear turquoise waters of Koh Rong. Brave Ho Chi Minh City’s jam-packed streets and check out the lush green forests of Chambok in Cambodia. With all of your basic trip details arranged, you can concentrate on choosing the activities that excite you most.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh/Koh Rong
Day 7: Koh Rong
Day 8: Chambok Homestay
Day 9: Chambok Homestay/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (4 nts) and hostels (multi-share) (4 nts), homestays (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Local bus, air-conditioned bus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Glow Paint Party, Siem Reap
- Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh
- Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal, Chambok
- Street food crawl
- Guided sunrise tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia: Ancient Ruins & Boat Rides tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia: Ancient Ruins & Boat Rides tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia: Ancient Ruins & Boat Rides tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia: Ancient Ruins & Boat Rides tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.