- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Canoe Experience
- Cheow Larn Lake Cruise
- Visit a Tea Plantation
- Included flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Just how much mind-boggling can be packed into a 14-day holiday? Well we'll tell you. Our hot new adventure packs serious punch on a journey through Thailand and Malaysia. From slick cities of Singapore, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, to remote lush jungles, this trip is for those looking to strike that perfect balance between action, adventure and chill. To sum it up, scenery & cities collide! Are you joining us?
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Overnight Train to Surat Thani
Day 3: Overnight Train to Khao Sok via Surat Thani
Day 4: Khao Sok
Day 5: Khao Sok to Krabi
Day 6: Krabi
Day 7: Krabi to Langkawi via Satun
Day 8: Langkawi
Day 9: Langkawi to Penang
Day 10: Penang to Cameron Highlands
Day 11: Cameron Highlands
Day 12: Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
Day 13: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Day 14: Depart Singapore
- Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels with facilities you've been dreaming of. We've also lined up an overnight Train, a Khao Sok Tree House overnight stay in the lush Thai jungle, and even a comfy floating hut on Khao Sok Lake. Not your average sleep to say the least!
- Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day. We also include two lunches and two dinners to get you in on unique local tastes! Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your lunches and dinners free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some mouthwatering tastes.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Singapore are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 90 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 30 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.