- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Canoe Experience
- Cheow Larn Lake Cruise
- Take a tour of Malaysia's lush tea plantations in the Cameron Highlands
- Included flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Just how much mind-boggling can be packed into a 14-day holiday? Well we'll tell you. Our hot new adventure packs serious punch on a journey through Thailand and Malaysia. From slick cities of Singapore, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, to remote lush jungles, this trip is for those looking to strike that perfect balance between action, adventure and chill. To sum it up, scenery & cities collide! Are you joining us?
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Overnight Train to Surat Thani
Day 3: Overnight Train to Khao Sok via Surat Thani
Day 4: Khao Sok
Day 5: Khao Sok to Krabi
Day 6: Krabi
Day 7: Krabi to Langkawi via Satun
Day 8: Langkawi
Day 9: Langkawi to Penang
Day 10: Penang to Cameron Highlands
Day 11: Cameron Island to Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Kuala Lumpur
Day 13: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Day 14: Depart Singapore
- Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels with facilities you've been dreaming of. We've also lined up an overnight Train, a Khao Sok Tree House overnight stay in the lush Thai jungle, and even a comfy floating hut on Khao Sok Lake. Not your average sleep to say the least!
- Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day. We also include two lunches and two dinners to get you in on unique local tastes! Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your lunches and dinners free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some mouthwatering tastes.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Singapore are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Singapore Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.