- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover a different side of Kuala Lumpur – away from the skyscrapers – on a halfday street food tour through the alleyways, uncovering flavours you need to be a local to know.
- Dive into a nature lover’s paradise at Khao Sok National Park, exploring, hiking, relaxing, and cruising by longtail boat on a limestone cliffcircled lake.
- Taste Thai traditions while learning how to cook authentic dishes with your host, during a village visit in Krabi.
- Encounter the fusion of cultures that gives Penang a unique atmosphere; walk down the backstreets where colonial buildings, tumbledown shops and hawkerfilled alleyways meld with cool street art.
Travel from Bangkok to Singapore on a voyage of discovery, soaking up culture and revelling in the flavours of the region. With golden temples, soft white beaches and bright blue skies, tantalising seafood and a host of shopping spots, our journey from Thailand down to the Malay Peninsula is sure to delight.
Bangkok - Overnight train
- Resort (2 nights), Hotel (11 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 9 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Taxi , Private minivan , Longtail boat , Songteaw , Public bus , Train , Subway , Overnight train
- An expert tour leader
- Bangkok - Khlong boat canal tour
- Bangkok - Wat Pho
- Khao Sok - Cheow Lan Lake tour
- Khao Sok - Rafthouse lunch
- Krabi - Village walk
- Krabi - Home-cooked dinner
- Ao Nang - Ao Thalane Sea Kayaking
- Ao Nang - Ao Thalane Lunch
- Penang - Hawker food experience
- Penang - Walking tour, including Clan Jetty & Kek Lok Si Temple
- Kuala Lumpur - KL Food Experience Tour
- Melaka - Trishaw sightseeing tour
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Singapore are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok to Singapore tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Singapore tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Singapore tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Singapore tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You’ll get to travel overland through multiple countries on this trip, which means that there are some longer travelling days on public and private buses – as well as an overnight train – but it also offers a great chance to interact with your fellow travellers, soak up the scenery, or catch up on some podcasts or your travel journal.
- Our included sea kayaking trip in Krabi is in double kayaks. The water is usually calm through the beautiful mangrove forests, but you will need to be a confident swimmer to take part.
- The village visit on this trip is with a family and our past travellers have found this experience of getting to know a country and its people a true highlight. In order to respect our hosts we appreciate if travellers dress conservatively while here.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Food and dietary requirements