- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Starting in the vibrant city of Bangkok, immerse yourself in Thai culture from the markets to the food. Spend time soaking up the sun in Phuket, exploring nearby islands and swimming in the crystal waters. Making our way to Malaysia, soak up the sights in Penang, climb up to the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur and learn about history in Melaka. Finish in Singapore, an international hot spot saturated with food, fashion, some of the best shopping and an electric atmosphere!
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok & Overnight train to Khao Sok
Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
Day 5: Phuket
Day 6: Phuket
Day 7: Penang, The Pearl of the Orient
Day 8: Penang, The Pearl of the Orient
Day 9: Cameron Highlands
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur
Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Melaka
Day 13: Melaka
Day 14: Singapore
Day 15: Depart Singapore
- 13 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 12 Breakfast(s)
- Overnight Train, Public Bus, flight(s), Foot, Taxi
- Bangkok River Boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace
- (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Entrance to Khao Sok National Park
- Penang Heritage Walk
- Half Day afternoon Cameron Highlands excursion including:-- Boh Tea Plantation - Rose Garden - Buddhist Temple - Market - Strawberry Farm
- An evening visit to the world famous Petronas Twin Towers (Entrance to the towers and observation platform NOT included)
- Visit the Batu Caves and Temple
- Rickshaw City Tour of Melaka
- Downtown and river walk to Clarke Quay
- Merlion Park
- Marina Bay and Raffles Hotel
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Singapore tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 02 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Singapore tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Singapore tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.