- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Starting in the vibrant city of Bangkok, immerse yourself in Thai culture from the markets to the food. Spend time soaking up the sun in Phuket, exploring nearby islands and swimming in the crystal waters. Making our way to Malaysia, soak up the sights in Penang, climb up to the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur and learn about history in Melaka. Finish in Singapore, an international hot spot saturated with food, fashion, some of the best shopping and an electric atmosphere!
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok & Overnight train to Khao Sok
Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
Day 5: Phuket Island
Day 6: Phuket Island
Day 7: Penang, The Pearl of the Orient
Day 8: Penang, The Pearl of the Orient
Day 9: Cameron Highlands
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur
Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Melaka
Day 13: Melaka
Day 14: Singapore
Day 15: Depart Singapore
- 13 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 12 Breakfast(s)
- Overnight Train, Public Bus, flight(s), Foot, Taxi
- Bangkok River Boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace
- (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Entrance to Khao Sok National Park
- Penang Heritage Walk
- Half Day afternoon Cameron Highlands excursion including:-- Boh Tea Plantation - Rose Garden - Buddhist Temple - Market - Strawberry Farm
- An evening visit to the world famous Petronas Twin Towers (Entrance to the towers and observation platform NOT included)
- Visit the Batu Caves and Temple
- Rickshaw City Tour of Melaka
- Downtown and river walk to Clarke Quay
- Merlion Park
- Marina Bay and Raffles Hotel
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Singapore tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Singapore tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Singapore tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.