- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Explore the bustling metropolis by bike on a sunset ride
- Khao Yai National Park Cycle amid beautiful scenery and waterfalls
- Temples of Angkor Cycle through the jungle between temples; Visit Angkor Wat and the stunning basreliefs of the Bayon
- Phnom Penh Discover Cambodia's enigmatic capital. Visit the emotive Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
Join us for a cycle trip that explores the classic highlights of South East Asia in an active way. Travel by bike, bus and boat to discover cultural diversity, natural beauty and fascinating history. Along the way we visit Khao Yai National Park, Angkor, the Killing Fields and silk weaving villages on the Mekong Delta. Khao Yai National Park - Cycle amid beautiful scenery and waterfalls Temples of Angkor - Cycle through the jungle between Khmer temples Cycle the Mekong Delta - Boats and bikes along the labyrinthine waterways of the mighty Mekong
Day 1 : Join trip in Bangkok; optional longtail canal trip
Day 2 : Cycle Bangkok's hidden urban oasis. Night bike ride with food tour
Day 3 : Explore Khoa Yai National Park by bike
Day 4 : Rural Thailand cycling to the Cambodia border
Day 5 : Silk farm visit and drive to Siem Reap in Cambodia
Day 6 : Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor by bike
Day 7 : Floating village, rural Cambodia and home hosted lunch
Day 8 : Drive and cycle to Phnom Penh via Koh Dach silk weaving village
Day 9 : Exploring Phnom Penh
Day 10 : Cross the border to Vietnam then cycle around Ha Tien on the Mekong delta
Day 11 : Cycle the canal between Vietnam and Cambodia to Chau Doc
Day 12 : Rural village cycling, homestay with traditional Vietnamese dinner included
Day 13 : Cycling on Binh Hoa Phuoc Island, drive to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 14 : Trip ends Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Royal Rattankosin Hotel (2 nights)
- Juntra Resort & Hotel (1 night)
- Indochine Hotel (1 night)
- Cardamom Hotel & Apartement (2 nights)
- Visuha Hotel Ha Tien (1 night)
- Chau Pho Hotel (1 night)
- Ut Trinh & Ut Binh Homestays (1 night)
- Huong Sen Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok to Saigon by Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Saigon by Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Saigon by Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Saigon by Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.