- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 27 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sample the street food of Bangkok.
- Watch the sunrise from Mt Bromo.
- Hike through rice terraces.
- Sample java from its namesake island.
Now's the time to explore Thailand and Indonesia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Slurp down rice noodles under the streetlights of Bangkok, wander the paddies and temples of Java, and bliss out on stunning beaches nearly everywhere you go. While this tour brings you to some of the most memorable spots in Southeast Asia, don't forget to make the most of all the free time left for you to do whatever else you want.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 3: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 4: Khao Sok/Ko Samui Island
Day 5: Ko Samui Island
Day 6: Ko Samui Island/George Town
Day 7: George Town
Day 8: George Town/Chenderoh Lake
Day 9: Chenderoh Lake/Cameron Highlands
Day 10: Cameron Highlands/Kuala Lumpur
Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Kuala Lumpur/Melaka
Day 13: Melaka/Singapore
Day 14: Singapore/Jakarta
Day 15: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 16: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 17: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 18: Yogyakarta
Day 19: Yogyakarta
Day 20: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 21: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 22: Bromo/Red Island
Day 23: Red Island
Day 24: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 25: Pemuteran
Day 26: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 27: Kuta
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (18 nts), modern multi-share rooms (2 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper train (1 nt), homestay (3 nts, multi-share)
18 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, minibus, ferry, songthaew, taxi, walking, flight.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Dance Party, Ko Samui Island
- Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Kuta Dance Party, Kuta
- Ang Thong Marine Park island hopping tour
- Orientation walks in Cameron Highlands and Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Street food crawls
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Kuta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok to Kuta: Summits & Sunsets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 147 today.
- Save US$ 98+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Kuta: Summits & Sunsets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Kuta: Summits & Sunsets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Kuta: Summits & Sunsets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.