- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 34 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Now's the time to explore Thailand, Indonesia, and beyond on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Bliss out on world-class Thai beaches, cool off in the Cameron Highlands of Malaysia, savour the street food and nightlife of Singapore, and breathe in some laid-back vibes among Cianjur's floating villages, all before stretching your legs and hiking the Ancestor Trail to Mt Bromo. In this part of the world, you'll get to focus on your own adventure: pack your trip with everything you want and nothing you don't.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 3: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 4: Khao Sok/Ko Samui Island
Day 5: Ko Samui Island
Day 6: Ko Samui Island/George Town
Day 7: George Town
Day 8: George Town/Chenderoh Lake
Day 9: Chenderoh Lake/Cameron Highlands
Day 10: Cameron Highlands/Kuala Lumpur
Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Kuala Lumpur/Melaka
Day 13: Melaka/Singapore
Day 14: Singapore/Jakarta
Day 15: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 16: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 17: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 18: Yogyakarta
Day 19: Yogyakarta
Day 20: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 21: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 22: Bromo/Red Island
Day 23: Red Island
Day 24: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 25: Pemuteran
Day 26: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 27: Kuta
Day 28: Kuta/Kubutambahan
Day 29: Kubutambahan
Day 30: Kubutambahan/Ubud
Day 31: Ubud
Day 32: Ubud/Gili Trawangan
Day 33: Gili Trawangan
Day 34: Gili Trawangan
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (23 nts), modern multi-share rooms (2 nts), basic bungalows (1 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestays (2 nts, multi-share), guesthouse (2 nts, multi-share)
26 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD360-470 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, private vehicle, ferry, songthaew, taxi, boat, walking,
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Koh Samui, Ko Samui Island
- Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Kuta Dance Party, Kuta
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Celebration, Gili Trawangan
- Mudsum and Taen island hopping tour
- Orientation walk in Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru NP
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- Cooking class (Kubutambahan)
- Git Git waterfall visit
- Monkey Forest visit
- Two street food crawls
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok to Bali Adventure: Street Eats & Beaches tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok to Bali Adventure: Street Eats & Beaches tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok to Bali Adventure: Street Eats & Beaches tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok to Bali Adventure: Street Eats & Beaches tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.