- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Wat Arun & Wat Pho at night
- Wander around the famous Flower Market
- Stop at a local food market
- Enjoy a delicious Thai dinner
After a quick bike fitting, we’re on the way to the first river crossing that brings us to the Thonburi side of Bangkok.
Together with our bicycle we walk across the Klongsan market. From here we cycle in a relaxed pace to a Chinese pagoda located on the riverbanks of the Chao Praya River. The inside of the 8 stories pagoda is finished in granite and bronze. The windows have delicate etched designs of birds and other animals.
We continue the Bangkok Sunset ride through a quiet neighborhood and stop at the second market. Here they only sell food and is the place where we’ll have our “starter” tonight. There are so many food stalls and our guide will explain to you what is offered, how it is cooked, and what’s in it… We’re sure you’ll enjoy.
We continue along the river until our stop at the Temple of Dawn. It’s almost magical the way Wat Arun is lightened and gives you a new impression. Now it’s time for our main dish and we will sit down at a typical local Thai restaurant.
After we finished our meal we continue to Wat Rakhang Khositaram where we will cross back to the Bangkok side. We ride along Sanam Luang and the Grand Palace until we reach Wat Pho for a visit and stroll the temple compound.
We continue the ride to “Pak Klong Talad” or Flower market. You’ll see a kaleidoscope of bright colors as vendors just receiving fresh floral goods from every corner of Thailand.
The next stop we are back at the Sheraton where the Bangkok Sunset Ride ends and we have to say goodbye or transfer you back to your hotel.
- Bicycle & helmet rent
- Guide fee
- 2 boat crossings
- Drinking water during the excursion
- Delicious Thai snacks
- Thai dinner in a local restaurant
- A unique and unequalled Bangkok at night cycling experience
- Make it a private tour
- Tips/gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationMinimum age to join the tour is 12 years.