- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 8
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cycle through an undiscovered and nontouristy part of Bangkok
- Make a trip with a traditional Thai longtail boat through the canals
- Visit beautiful Buddhist temples
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant
We avoid the main streets of Bangkok and use the maze of narrow alleys, small pathways and elevated concrete bicycle-lanes that make Bangkok so different from other metropolises.
During Bangkok Paradise you see the daily life of local people passing by. A boat and cycling adventure decorated with orchid farms, banana, papaya and mango trees that brings you to places where it seems like time has been standing still. Besides this, we see beautiful hidden temples. And as if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also added an unrivalled long tail boat journey. Bangkok Paradise will absolutely add significant value to your stay in Bangkok
Within 45 minutes of our start, we arrive at a local fresh-market. While riding across the market we see widely differing goods from smoked pig heads to beautiful local flowers.
We continue our route and make a stop at the “Golden Temple”. From here the journey continues over concrete pathways, through a scenic park and passes orchid farms before bringing us to the pier where long tail boats are waiting.
A spectacular canal trip brings us to the most southern district of Bangkok. It’s difficult to believe that you’re actually in Bangkok Metropolis, because it feels like you’re hundreds of kilometers away from the city. After lunch we continue our tour and pass a small factory where they produce incense-sticks used at traditional Thai temples and stop at a typical Thai/Chinese flower-farm.
During Bangkok Paradise we stop every hour for a short rest and to drink.
If you love cycling, and enjoy nature, our Bangkok Paradise bicycle tour will leave you with some unforgettable memories of Bangkok!
NOTE: Please be informed that this tour is not suitable for children younger than 12 years.
- Bicycle rent & bicycle helmet
- Guide fee
- Water or soft drinks during the excursion
- 2 boat transfers
- An unrivalled canal ride in a traditional Thai longtail-boat
- A delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant
- A unique and unrivalled Bangkok cycling experience
- Make it a private tour
- Tips/gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information> Please be at our place 5-10 minutes prior departing time. > Please note we will visit sacred places/temples. Dress appropriate. > If you have a sensitive skin, bring sunblock > Wear comfortable shoes/trainers a cap and or sunglasses