- Food tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: discover Thailand’s cultural and commercial centre at your own pace, known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
- Food tour: explore a local market and discover the secrets to making the perfect Asian curry.
- Evening dinner cruise: escape the hubbub of the city with a relaxing scenic dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River.
- Cooking class: learn everything it takes to cook real Thai food and impress your friends and family back home!
Join this four-day private tour to unveil the cuisine of Thailand, one of the country’s proud cultural heritages, internationally renowned as one of the bests in the world. Learn the art of Thai cuisine from master cooks and prepare mouth-watering dishes and relax on a scenic cruise along the Chao Phraya River.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Halfday Food Tour – Evening Dinner Cruise
Day 3: Halfday Cooking Class
Day 4: Departure Bangkok
- 3 night’s accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Self-made Lunch (Day 3)
- 1 Dinner on a cruise (Day 2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Half-day food tour, Evening dinner cruise (Day 2); Half-day cooking class, including use of school’s cooking utensils and all ingredients (Day 3)
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning minivan from/ to Bangkok International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning minivan throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- French-, German-, Italian-, or Spanish-speaking guide upon additional cost (optional extra)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Transfers from/to the food tour are not included
- Transfers to outer Bangkok hotels i.e. Don Muang, Bang Na, Nonthaburi, Suvarnabhumi area, etc.
- Lunches & Dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok On A Plate, City Break - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok On A Plate, City Break - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok On A Plate, City Break - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.