- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Thai Cooking Class: Learn everything it takes to cook real Thai food and impress your friends and family back home!
- Chachoensao Province: Take a boat ride on the Bang Pakong River, where you can contemplate the serene views of the river bank while learning about the Thai Way of Life
This inviting 4-day city break takes you to a world of flavours and spices. Explore the flip side of Bangkok and then learn how to prepare some of the most popular dishes from Thai cuisine, with fresh ingredients bought from the local markets. The tour also shows you the Thai Way of Life in a Bangkok Provincial Discovery trip. Marvel at the buzz of a 100-year-old market and the beauty of the Bang Pakong River.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok Flip Side And House Of Taste Thai Cooking Class
Day 3: Bangkok Provincial Discovery
Day 4: Departure Bangkok
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 breakfasts;
- 2 lunches
- Inbound private airport transfer from Bangkok International Airport or from inner-city hotels
- Air-conditioned private transportation as stated in the programme
- Outbound private airport transfer to Bangkok International Airport or to inner-city hotels
- Operated with English-speaking guide
- Operated with French/German/Italian/Spanish-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Bangkok underground
- All entrance fees as indicated; tuk-tuk ride, Thai cooking class, visit to Klong Suan 100 Years market, Wat Saman Rattabaram Temple, a boat ride along the Bang Pakong River, Wat Paknam Jolo, Muban Nam Tan Sot
- Meet and Greet
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up from outer Bangkok hotels
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok Mosaic, City Break - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok Mosaic, City Break - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok Mosaic, City Break - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.