- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Royal Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple
- See Wat Pho and its Golden Reclining Buddha
- Wat Benchamabophit (The Marble Temple)
- Wat Trimitr in Chinatown
The tour starts with a pick up from your hotel between 7:00 and 8:00 am. The exact pickup time will be confirmed at reservation. Our first stop is a visit to Wat Trimitr in Chinatown. Wat Trimitr is home to the famous Golden Buddha, which is 5.5 tonnes of pure gold and 3 meters high. Then, we'll explore the old part of Bangkok by driving through Chinatown, Little India (Pahurat) and Bangkok's largest flower market (Pak Klong Talat).
Our next destination is Wat Pho, which is famous for its large golden reclining Buddha that has feet inlaid with mother-of-pearl. This is also the site where the first Thai massage university opened.
Next is a "must see" attraction for every visitor to Bangkok, The Royal Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple. The magnificent buildings within the Grand Palace compound display the grandeur and architectural style. In the same compound is Thailand's most sacred temple with the revered Emerald Buddha.
Our last temple to visit is Wat Benchamabophit, also known to foreigners as The Marble Temple as its exterior is clad in white Carrara marble. The main ordination hall is truly a beautiful architectural masterpiece. The interior crossbeams are decorated with lacquer and gold. The walls of the spacious inner courtyard are lined with a large collection of bronze Buddha images. Inside the main hall is a replica of Phra Phuttachinarat, Thailand's most beautiful Buddha.
That's all for today, we hope you enjoyed the temples and palace of Bangkok! Depending on traffic, we'll arrive back at your hotel between 4 and 5 pm.
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transfer to your hotel in town
- All entrance fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease note that this is a group tour with a sponsorship stop at a Gems factory but you do NOT need to buy anything. Please dress appropriately for temple visits and wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees. Please bring along your passport or a photocopy of it.