- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: discover Thailand’s cultural and commercial centre at your own pace, known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
- Museum Siam: the museum tells the story of how Thai identity has developed over thousands of years of continuous presence in the region.
- Canal cruise tour: experience a longtail boat trip along the peaceful klongs (canals) and enjoy the authentic local life and scenery.
- Dreamworld: enjoy a funfilled day with a trip to Dream World amusement park, a highenergy day at this park fit for the whole family.
Join this four-day private tour to enjoy a perfect city break with the whole family. Wander and shop through Bangkok’s bustling streets, learn about Thai’s history at the Siam Museum and sail along the canals on a cruise tour. Have a blast and cherish wonderful memories at Dreamworld. Visit Thonburi, and see the traditional ways of living and admire the charming green areas that surround the neighbourhood.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Museum Siam, Canal Cruise Tour, Thonburi
Day 3: Dream World
Day 4: Departure Bangkok
- 3 night’s accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 2)
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning minivan from/ to Bangkok International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning minivan throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- French-, German-, Italian-, or Spanish-speaking guide upon additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Museum Siam, Canal cruise tour, Thonburi (Day 2); Dreamworld (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Lunches & Dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Transfers to outer Bangkok hotels i.e. Don Muang, Bang Na, Nonthaburi, Suvarnabhumi area, etc.
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok Family Fun, City Break - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok Family Fun, City Break - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok Family Fun, City Break - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.