- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk through the neonlit China Town. Explore electric night markets and try unique street food. Immerse yourself in the nightlife. Baan Rim Naam historical warehouse barrestaurant.
Immerse yourself into the nightlife of Bangkok and enjoy a life-changing evening full of surprises! Venture through historical areas of the city from an evenings perspective and enjoy unique street food in electric night markets. Have a few drinks at some of the favorite local spots. End your night at a historical riverside warehouse event space and see where the night takes you!
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting Point: 6:00pm at Bangkok Centre Hotel Reception
Finish Point: Baan Rim Naam
This will be a night of adventures that you will not soon forget. Meet up with your guide and explore the historical areas of Bangkok from an evenings perspective. Stroll through the vibrant centre streets and learn the history of Wat Triamit, an ornate temple housing the worlds largest gold Buddha statue. Pass by the towering gate into Chinatown and capture all those neon lights. Visit the shimmering Kuan Yin Shrine dedicated to the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy and Compassion where visitors come to ask for good health. Wander through electric night markets as you enjoy the unique street food (I dare you to try something bizarre!). Stroll down Chao Phraya Riverside and admire the city reflections in the water. Soak in Bangkok's exciting nightlife and indulge in beverages of your choice at quaint spots along the way. Your evening comes to an end at the famous riverside warehouse bar-restaurant - Baan Rim Naam. Enjoy a drink and some nightlife socialization and see where the evening takes you! Once you've had enough fun, your guide will assist in getting you transport back to your hotel.
- 1 dinner
- G adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer) or Professional English-speaking Local Guide
- Guide services during tour
- Visit Wat Triamit Temple and Kuan Yin Shrine
- Assorted street food and dinner
- Stroll through China Town and Chao Phraya Riverside
- Explore electric night markets
- Baan Rim Naam historical warehouse bar-restaurant
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok Day Tour: One Night in Bangkok (half day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 3 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok Day Tour: One Night in Bangkok (half day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok Day Tour: One Night in Bangkok (half day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok Day Tour: One Night in Bangkok (half day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.