- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Skytrain ride to Erawan Shrine. Khao man gai tasting. Canal boat ride to Wat Saket temple and Bangkok panoramic view. Wat Pho temple complex. Tha Tien seafood market. Traditional tuk tuk exhilarating ride to Wat Arun temple of dawn. Street pad thai lunch. Pak Khlong Talad flower market.
Experience Bangkok from a local perspective using an array of public transit to visit the city's must-see highlights. Fly over the city in the Skytrain, whip through traffic on exhilarating tuk tuks, cross the Chao Phraya River on a ferry, and cruise through the canals in a traditional Khlong boat. On this unique day tour you will discover the City of Angels from many different perspectives.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Meeting Point: 9:00am Dunkin Donuts at Asok BTS station
Finish Point: Asok BTS station
Explore Bangkok like the local people using traditional transport to get to the heart of the city and must-see highlights. From the designated pick-up point you'll board the BTS skytrain and fly through the city to the shimmering Erawan shrine dedicated to the Hindu God of Creation where you'll learn of its unique history. Continue towards Pratunam and walk through the back alleys near San Saeb canal, stopping for a Thai chicken and rice meal known as khao man gai at Go-Ang. Take the San Saeb Khlong boat to Phanfa pier and trek up the winding stairs to the top of Wat Saket to visit the golden temple and take in the breath-taking panoramic view of Bangkok. Don't forget a camera! Continue to Wat Pho by Tuk Tuk and explore Tha Tien market, famous for salted seafood and some interesting and strong smells. Take the ferry across to Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, and enjoy an authentic pad thai street food lunch while gazing at the mesmerizing 70 meter high spire. You'll then take a shuttle boat and Tuk Tuk to the Pak Khlong Talad flower market to admire the colourful tents and floral scents. This exciting day tour truly captures it all, ending back at the BTS station where you can return to your hotel by SkyTrain or explore the area more in-depth.
Clothes need to cover shoulders and knees to be able to enter temples. Otherwise make sure to pack a sarong or similar to cover knees and shoulders.
- 1 lunch
- Tuk Tuk, Sky Train, MRT, Khlong Boat, Ferry, Walking
- G adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer) or Professional English-speaking Local Guide
- All public transport during the trip
- Guide services during the entire tour
- Entrance fees to temples and sights
- Street food samples
- Authentic Pad Thai lunch
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bangkok Day Tour: Multi-transport Highlights (full day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok Day Tour: Multi-transport Highlights (full day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok Day Tour: Multi-transport Highlights (full day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok Day Tour: Multi-transport Highlights (full day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.