- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: discover Thailand’s cultural and commercial centre at your own pace, known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
Begin this Thai experience discovering the best of Thailand’s bustling capital city at your own pace. Wander and shop through Bangkok’s bustling streets, taste their glorious food, marvel at the awe-inspiring Grand Palace, and learn about their fascinating culture.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok (30km – 30min)
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Departure Bangkok (30km – 30min)
- 2 night’s accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Superior hotel category: arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Bangkok International Airport (unescorted)
- Deluxe hotel category: arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning van from/to Bangkok International Airport (unescorted)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Optional tours
- Lunches & dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok City Package tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok City Package tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok City Package tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.