- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Local Buddhist Temple
- Backdoor roads
- Bangkok biggest freshmarket
- Benjakitti & Lumphini Park
Bangkok City Culture starts at our office at Rama III road where you can choose a bicycle that fits your body-length. Once on the way we will stop at a typical local temple, ride along the train-graveyard, through slum areas and visit the biggest daily fresh-market “Talad Klongtoey”. Here we park our bicycles and have a stroll on the market. All your senses will wake-up while walking here (if this not has happened before we reached this market) and you will be very busy with your camera.
After the market we cross the always traffic congested Rama IV Road that brings us to Queen Sirikit Convention Center and the tranquil Benjakitty Park. In Benjakitty Park, a small, but very nicely designed park, we will have a break and rest a little while enjoying the views.
We continue our Bangkok City Culture ride along the Tobacco Monopoly. This is the place where cigarettes are made. Sometimes you even can smell the scent of tobacco-leaves when cycling in the area. A little further we pass one of the most expensive streets of Bangkok “Thanon Witthayu” where many embassies are located. It also has an entrance to the famous, “Central park of Bangkok”, Lumpini Park.
Besides of taking a break in this beautiful park we can see locals doing Tai Chi or Yoga and other outdoor activities. If we are lucky, we might meet the famous permanent residents of Lumpini Park, the huge monitor lizards! Although they look scary, they’re actually harmless.
After the break we continue our Bangkok City Culture ride through small communities and finish where we started. This is a totally new Bangkok Biking experience.
- Unique and unequalled Bangkok cycling experience
- Delicious Thai snack or fruit
- Bicycle & helmet rent
- Drinking-water during the excursion
- Guide fee
- Make it a private tour
- All other things not mentioned and personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe advise all our guests to wear comfortable clothing. Shorts, T-shirt and sneakers for example. bring sunblock if you have a sensitive skin because even when it is clouded you can get burned in the tropics. Sun-glasses and cap or hat is also recommended and please don't forget you photo-camera. There will be many unforgettable moments during our rides.