- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: Explore the cities most renowned temples, as well as the magnificent Grand Palace
- Damnoen Saduak: Watch the congested canals filled with sturdy canoes laden with fresh fruits and vegetables at this unforgettable market
- Maeklong Railway Market: Yet another unique setting for a market, in this case, on top of an active railway track
Explore some of the most interesting cultural sites in Thailand during this 4-day trip centred around Bangkok. Wander through the awe-inspiring Grand Palace, as well as through various fascinating temples in which you can admire gigantic statues of Buddah. Be enchanted by the dreamlike quality of Damnoen Saduak, the floating market, and the vibrant intensity of the Maeklong Railway Market. A trip to remember.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Half- Day Royal Grand Palace And Temple Tour
Day 3: Railway Market And Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Day 4: Depart Bangkok
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- Inbound airport private transfer from Bangkok International Airport or from inner-city hotels
- Air-conditioned private transportation as stated in the programme
- Outbound Airport transfer to Bangkok International Airport or to inner-city hotels
- Operated with English speaking guide
- Operated with Italian/French/Spanish or German-speaking upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees as indicated; half-day Royal Grand Palace and Temple Tour, Maeklong Railway Market and floating market of “Damnoen Saduak”
- Meet & Greet
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Pick-up/ Drop off from outer Bangkok hotels hotels on days 1 and 4
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok Basics, City Break, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok Basics, City Break, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok Basics, City Break, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.