- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: Explore the cities most renowned temples, as well as the magnificent Grand Palace.
- Damnoen Saduak: Watch the congested canals filled with sturdy canoes laden with fresh fruits and vegetables at this unforgettable market.
- Maeklong Railway Market: Yet another unique setting for a market, in this case, on top of an active railway track.
- Krabi: the perfect holiday destination for those looking for relaxation.
Explore some of the most interesting cultural sites in Thailand during this tour starting from Bangkok. Wander through the awe-inspiring Grand Palace, as well as through various fascinating temples in which you can admire gigantic statues of Buddha. Be enchanted by the dreamlike quality of Damnoen Saduak, the floating market, and the vibrant intensity of the Maeklong Railway Market. End this Thai experience in Krabi, considered by many to be the jewel of Thailand, is famous for the angular limestone formations which jut majestically out into the azure crystalline waters of the Andaman Sea, lush tropical mangrove forests, and incredible white sand beaches that seem to stretch out for miles.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Half- Day Royal Grand Palace And Temple Tour
Day 3: Railway Market And Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Day 4: Bangkok – Krabi (30km – 30min / 80min Flight, Not Included / 15km – 30min)
Day 5: Krabi
Day 6: Krabi
Day 7: Krabi
Day 8: Departure Krabi (15km – 30min)
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Arrival shared transfer from Bangkok International Airport (Day 1)
- Air-conditioned shared transportation as stated in the programme (Day 2-3)
- Departure transfer to Bangkok International Airport (Day 4)
- Arrival transfer from Krabi International Airport (shared for Standard and Superior hotel category/ private for Deluxe hotel category) (Day 4)
- Departure transfer to Krabi International Airport (shared for Standard and Superior hotel category/ private for Deluxe hotel category) (Day 8)
- Operated with English speaking guide (Day 2-3)
- Operated with Italian/French/Spanish or German-speaking guide (Day 2-3) upon an additional cost
- Tours in different languages can be combined in our vehicles for seat-in-coach itineraries. There will be a guide for each language
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned: half-day Royal Grand Palace and Temple Tour, Maeklong Railway Market and floating market of “Damnoen Saduak”
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 4)
- Domestic flights. Day 4: Bangkok-Krabi flight is not included
- International flights
- Optional tours
- Lunches & dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok Basics & Krabi Beach Package tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok Basics & Krabi Beach Package tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok Basics & Krabi Beach Package tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.