- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chiang Mai: Take in the views from the hilltop Wat Doi Suthep temple.
- Chiang Rai: Stroll through the local morning market
- Golden Triangle: See three countries from one spot in Sop Ruak at the confluence of the Ruak and the Mekong rivers
Begin this Thai journey discovering the best of Bangkok, Thailand’s bustling capital city. Then see a different side of this beautiful country as you explore the north of Thailand and discover its main cultural attractions during four magical days, travelling from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. This region is overflowing with historic monuments, dreamlike landscapes, gastronomic delights and wonderful wildlife. See the top temples and come face to face with gentle Asian elephants.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Half-day Royal Grand Palace And Temple Tour
Day 3: Railway Market And Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Day 4: Bangkok – Chiang Mai (65 Mins Flight)
Day 5: Chiang Mai (80 Kms – 3hrs)
Day 6: Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai (260km – 4 Hrs)
Day 7: Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle – Depart Chiang Rai (175km – 3.5 Hrs)
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (Day 6, 7)
- 1 dinner (Day 5)
- 5 lunches and 5 dinners upon an additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- All entrance fees as indicated: Grand Palace, Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, Wat Phra Keaw, lapidary factory, Damnoen Saduak, Sampran Riverside, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Phra Sing, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chet Yot, Wat Chiang Man and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wararot and flower markets, and khantoke dinner show in Chiang Mai; elephant care centre; Wat Rong Khun; boat ride on Mekong River and lunch at Imperial Golden Triangle Resort in Chiang Rai
- Air-conditioned transportation, transfers as stated in the programme
- Operated with English/Italian/French/German or Spanish-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis*
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bangkok And Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bangkok And Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bangkok And Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.