- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join this two-day private tour for a unique experience that will take you from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi province. Introducing you to amazing Thailand’s gastronomy, you will learn to make traditional Thai sweets and noodles with the locals. Taste the delicious street food and go shopping in a local Thai food market. You´ll get to visit Wat Baan Tham Temple and River Kwai Bridge as well. This trip will fill your senses and meet your foodie expectations.
Day 1: Bangkok – Kanchanaburi (128km – 3hrs)
Day 2: Kanchanaburi – Bangkok (128km – 3hrs)
- 1-night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 self-cooking lunch
- Air-conditioned private transportation as stated in the program
- Operated with English-speaking local tour escort
- All activities and admission to all museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary: Visit Wat Baan Tham Temple, Visit street food market (Day 1); Visit local market, Visit Bridge Over River Kwai (Day 2)
- Thai cooking lesson with a local family in a traditional Thai house (Day 1)
- Street food tasting at the local market (Day 1)
- Noodle tasting and making process lesson in Kanchanaburi town (Day 2)
- Thai cooking lesson at the hotel and ingredients from the Thai market (Day 2)
- Drinks during meals
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Authentic Gastronomy Experience, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Authentic Gastronomy Experience, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Authentic Gastronomy Experience, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.