- duration 29 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the spectacular limestone caves of the Blue Lagoon in Vang Vieng Laos, take off on an Asian adventure across four incredible countries. When travelling through Cambodia you can marvel at the ruins of Angkor Wat and learn about the history in the Killing Fields. In Vietnam, you can experience the greenery of the Mekong Delta and the French colonial landmarks in Ho Chi Minh city or get clothes fitted in Hoi An. Relax in the amazing scenery of laid back Laos and explore the hill tribes near Chiang Mai in Thailand. The Sukhotai Historical Park is another highlight not to be missed!
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap & Optional Angkor Wat
Day 4: Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh & The Killing Fields
Day 6: Mekong Delta
Day 7: Drive through Mekong Delta
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An
Day 11: Hue via the Hai Van Pass and Da Nang's Marble Mountains
Day 12: Fly to Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi & Optional Halong Bay Cruise
Day 14: Hanoi
Day 15: Hanoi
Day 16: Flight to Vientiane
Day 17: Vientiane
Day 18: Vang Vieng
Day 19: Vang Vieng & The Blue Lagoon
Day 20: Luang Prabang
Day 21: Luang Prabang
Day 22: Flight to Chiang Mai
Day 23: Chiang Mai
Day 24: Chiang Mai
Day 25: Ancient Sukhothai
Day 26: Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
Day 27: Bangkok
Day 28: Bangkok Boat Trip & Wat Pho
Day 29: Depart Bangkok
- 22 night(s) in hotels, 6 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 25 Breakfast(s)
- Public Bus, Boat, Minibus, flight(s), Private Vehicle, Tuk-Tuk, Train, Taxi
- Social Evening with your group on Pub Street
- Guided tour of the Killing Fields and S21 Genocide Museum
- Local walking tour of Ho Chi Minh City including entrance to the War Remnants Museum
- Bicycle ride to Hoi An Beach
- Visit to Marble Mountain
- Visit to the Hai Van Pass
- Walking tour of the Imperial City and Citadel.
- Enjoy fresh Vietnamese beer at Beer Hoi Corner in the evening with your group
- Morning walk along Hoan Kiem Lake and stop for a speciality egg coffee
- Enjoy an informal evening of Laos 10-pin bowling with your tour leader and group.
- Visit to the COPE Centre
- Scenic Tuk Tuk ride to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry to Mount Phousi
- Early visit to see Monks collect alms
- Bicycle tour of Sukhothai Ancient ruins
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Asia Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Asia Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Asia Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.