- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Street eats tuktuk tour in Bangkok (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays only)
This Bangkok stopover is all about the eccentric city vibes and its tuk-tuk filled streets. Whether you're keen to retrace history or ready to fuel your appetite with delicious street food, you're sure to find something in this incredible city.
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Bangkok
- -2 nights in hotels
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 3 Day Bangkok Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 9 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3 Day Bangkok Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 180 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
3 Day Bangkok Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3 Day Bangkok Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.