- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the bustling city of Bangkok
- Kayak in the beautiful Khao Sok National Park
- Attend the biggest party in South East Asia
- Island hop around the South of Thailand
Start in Bangkok and finish in Phuket as we take you south the islands whilst seeing all the famous hotspots and some less known favourites, including one of the most iconic beach parties in the world, the Full Moon Party. From visiting temples to snorkelling boat trips, there are plenty of activities to enjoy on this trip. A great balance between culture, partying and island adventure.
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok tour and river cruise
Day 3: Banngkok - Khao Sok National Park
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park tour
Day 5: Khao Sok National Park - Koh Phangan
Day 6: Koh Phangan tour
Day 7: Koh Phangan island boat tour
Day 8: Koh Phangan tour continues
Day 9: Rest day
Day 10: Koh Phangan - Koh Tao
Day 11: Koh Tao - Koh Nang Yuan - Koh Tao
Day 12: Koh Tao - Phi Phi Islands
Day 13: Phi Phi Islands tour
Day 14: Phi Phi boat trip
Day 15: Phi Phi Islands - Phuket
Day 16: Departure and onward travel
- Meals including 1 Breakfast, 4 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- All accommodation
- All activities
- All transport during the tour
- Pickup from the airport
- International flights
- Transfer at the end of trip
- Meals and other food/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Save +US$ 48 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.